Favorite Onsite Business Training Topics
Walt Lantzy began his career as a Second Lieutenant (Field Artillery Officer) in the United States Army and served for 22 years retiring as a Lieutenant Colonel. He served as a training manager for 10 years with the American Management Association. He spent time as a professor at Sanford Brown College and Kansas City Kansas Community College.
Over thirty years in demanding leadership and management positions directing highly skilled groups of personnel and administrative employees. Steady advancement to senior executive level in diverse organizations. He has extensive experience in human resources, sexual harassment, administration, training, budgeting, facilities management and creative problem solving. Additionally, experienced with computer operations and training.
Top Secret Security Clearance
Significant Career Accomplishments
- Authorized OSHA 501 Trainer for the Department of Labor.
- Battalion Commander, US Army. (Nuclear Weapons)
- Adjunct Faculty, Sanford Brown College.
- Adjunct Professor, Kansas City Kansas Community College.
- Managed a million dollar travel budget with a $100,000.00 savings each year for three years straight.
- Board member for Workforce Investment Board.
- Author of “TRAINERS UPDATE” a monthly newsletter.
- Board Member of local chapter of the International Society for Performance Improvement.
- Presented one day, two day, and one week seminars to thousands of individuals across the United States.
- B.A., Psychology, West Virginia University
- Command and General Staff College, Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas
- M.A., General Administration, Central Michigan University
- OSHA 501 Authorization, Department of Labor
- M.S., Education, Saint Mary’s University