Call Toll Free Today
Training and Consulting, Inc.
8900 Indian Creek Parkway,
Overland Park, KS 66210
Train The Trainer
Many people have developed surprisingly rich vocabularies. But, delivering an effective keynote speech or presentation goes well beyond just saying the right words. As research indicates, no other animal has the range, depth, or fluency of oral expression that humans have to deliver a message. Delivering effective presentations requires that the trainer knows how to put it all together. The words, voice tone, and body language must work together. Remember, it is not what you say but how you say it that gets the meaning across.
Onsite Train the Trainer Training Course Outlines
Train The Trainer ArticlesAlliance strives to provide reference and educational tools to keep you apprised of the latest information to help you and your organization achieve top performance. Click to read the articles listed below. Call us today or click here to request more information on a program tailored to your specific needs.
Onsite Train the Trainer Training Articles
A successful facilitator has a cache of tools and presentation techniques at his or her disposal to meet different needs throughout a training session. Since each training session is unique, you must learn how to be flexible without breaking your train of thought and failing to make the point. You must develop an open learning environment and be prepared to deal appropriately with those who will challenge, confront, and try to disrupt the training environment.
Developing Exceptional Facilitation Skills
"A great trainer must have superior presentation skills and personal confidence. But most importantly, they must be able to engage the audience."
About The Program
The trainer must know how to compensate for culturally-induced learner shortcomings, remember to use solid adult learning principles, and effectively implement sound communication techniques. Too often, trainers forget the principle of:
But trainers must also remember "telling is not training." Studies show people remember:
- Tell them what you are going to tell them
- Tell them
- Then tell them what you have told them
Look at the benefits of developing quality presentation skills:
- 10% of what they read
- 20% of what they hear
- 30% of what they see
- 50% of what they hear and see
- 70% of what they say
- 90% of what they say and do
- Have the ability to motivate and educate the organization’s customer base in order to enhance potential product and service sales
- Have the ability to motivate the organization’s workforce to provide higher quality products and services
- Have a working knowledge to provide innovative solutions to training problems and improve the organizational development process to achieve on-time training program delivery and reduce internal training costs
Alliance instructor-led training will prepare you to:
We guarantee you will learn powerful facilitation and training skills enable you to implement solid strategies to make exceptional presentations, respond smoothly when asked to make a few impromptu remarks, and stay cool, calm, and collected when your audience starts drilling you with tough questions.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations for all levels whether you are speaking to frontline employees or to the boardroom
- Use body language to drive your point home
- Create and use the appropriate audiovisual aids
Key Program Features
Trainers learn to
- Put the principles of training adults to work for you
- Master techniques to make on the job training effective
- Develop superior presentation skills and personal confidence
- Maximize the ROI on your training
- Facilitate learning and learning activities
- Incorporate adult learning principles into your training
- Respond to a question in which you do not know the answer
- Keep your cool and remain professional, even if you have a “brain freeze”