Introduction to Entrepreneurship - Basic Course - $49.00
Learn how how entrepreneurs create and establish successful new ventures.
Product Code: Intro-ENT
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
Introduction and Overview
Introduction to Entrepreneurship Basic Course explores the different aspects of entrepreneurship and how entrepreneurs create and establish successful new ventures. The course reviews issues and activities involved in starting a new business, including the decisions that must be made before an enterprise can be launched and established.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur
- Outline the eight stages of the entrepreneurial process
- Explain the discovery stage
- Describe the evaluation of the market for a new venture
- Outline ways to structure the venture
- Discuss the strategic planning process for an entrepreneur
- Describe the operational and financial planning needed for a new venture
- Outline how an entrepreneur develops and employs a business plan
- Describe the options for funding the new venture
- Discuss issues in implementing the plans for a new venture
- Recognize the ethical issues faced by entrepreneurs
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 60 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from One Hour Courses.
Target Audience: This course is designed for mid- and entry-level professionals and those looking to improve their understanding of the entrepreneurial process.
Course Level: Introductory
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
Successful Completion Requirement for Continuing Education Credit: Learners must score at least 70% on the course self-assessment to receive 0.1 IACET CEU