Leading Change - $49.00
Learn change management skills to mange and lead effectively.
Product Code: LeadChangeB
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
HRCI Credits: 1
Introduction and Overview
Leading Change addresses the key issues managers face in a dynamic environment. Whether adopting new technology or adapting to a drastic shift in an organization's core focus, managers play a fundamental role in effecting changes.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss organizational change and the forms it can take
- Describe Kotter's Eight Step Process recommended for implementing change successfully
- Outline Lewin's model of change and discuss its limitations
- Identify the factors a leader or manager can employ to promote change
- Discuss the underpinnings of resistance to change and how to overcome it
- Understand strategic change and mastering a changing environment
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 60 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from One Hour Courses.
Target Audience: This course is designed for mid- and entry-level professionals, managers, and those interested in effective leadership.
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score at least 70% on the course self-assessment to receive 0.1 IACET CEU and 1 HRCI Specified - Strategic Business Credit Hour.