Personal Creativity Basic Course - $49.00
Learn techniques to expand your personal creativity and apply it to real life challenges.
Product Code: PersonalCrtvtyB
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
HRCI Credits: 1
Introduction and Overview
This course addresses Personal Creativity. Through tools and exercises drawn from Adrian Brown's book, Creativity & Innovation, it seeks to help unlock the creativity within individuals.
The course looks at stimulating creativity through various techniques such as: mind-mapping, DO-IT, SCAMPER, and right and left brain thinking. Participants learn to tap into their personal creativity and apply it real life and workplace challenges.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the basic skills of personal creativity
- Recognize when and how to use creativity tools
- Recognize the difference between vertical and lateral thinking
- Implement creative tools like SCAMPER, random input, mind mapping, and DO IT
- Apply the practices benefit from the key characteristics of personal creativity
- Assess your use of creativity
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in exploring and expanding their personal creativity.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score at least 70% on the course self-assessment to receive 0.1 IACET CEU and 1 HRCI General Credit Hour.