Communicating with Tact and Diplomacy Online Training - $65.00
How to manage conflicts and prevent communication problems.
Product Code: Comm_DT
Subscription: 12 Months
Introduction and Overview
- Learn communication techniques to be seen as a polished, professional and influential employee
- Communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Build rapport with ease
- Create positive relationships
The ability to communicate effectively can make or break your career. Studies show that communication skills are one of the top reasons for employees' success – or failure.
In this highly interactive online communication skills course, you learn how to project the right image for even the most difficult communication situations. You will learn how to flex your communication style to the situation and the person. Plus, you gain a new awareness of your word choices, tone, and body language. You will even learn how to disagree without being disagreeable.
This course is designed for:
Professionals and employees at all levels who want to build communication skills to be more confident, improve credibility, and communicate diplomatically to build powerful business and working relationships.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Discover whether you are sending the wrong message
- Develop flexibility in your communication style
- Speak diplomatically and tactfully in difficult situations
- Learn how to disagree without being disagreeable
- Develop active listening skills for improved communication
- Learn to “respond” instead of reacting
- Build confidence to effectively deal with conflict
- Stay calm and poised in even the most difficult situations
- Present yourself in a powerful way without intimidating others
- Learn the keys to assertive communication
- Deal assertively and diplomatically with difficult people
- Build rapport and trust to strengthen relationships
- Learn who your customer is
- Learn how your customers buy
Communicating with Tact and Diplomacy is a powerful online course that improves all facets of interpersonal communication for success on and off the job.