About Our Company
Onsite Seminars, Workshops, Webinars and online courses by Alliance Training and Consulting, Inc.
Alliance was founded by professional trainers. We work with over 250 of today’s top business instructors, consultants, and curriculum developers in the country to deliver interactive training and curriculum development services on a wide variety of employee training and professional development topics.
A subject matter expert (SME) is dedicated to the development and delivery of each seminar, workshop, webinar or online course. These SMEs are experts in the topic and are also master facilitators. They have a minimum of ten years experience training on the topic. Our SMEs understand and use the best practices in adult learning principles and methods. In other words, they know how to make the material “come alive” for the learner.
Alliance facilitators have trained literally thousands of people. Our experience, capabilities, and personnel have a proven track record of delivering the kind of presentation skills training you are requesting.
- We specialize in designing programs that are interactive, interesting, fun, and most importantly, create positive behavior changes for improved job performance.
- Alliance delivers quality-training programs that provide continuity from one learning activity to another and ties together the learning from separate activities into a cohesive whole.
- Our training is behavior based. Through interactive approaches we provide solid how-to’s which participants can implement on the job immediately.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
There is a measurable difference in professional training companies.
We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate how Alliance can best serve your organization.
We have a successful track record designing and delivering high quality, interactive training to both private and government organizations.
Here is a partial list of our onsite business training references:
- Adrian Steel
- Alaska Communications Systems
- Architect of the Capitol
- Business 21 Publishing
- Charles River Laboratories
- CHG Healthcare Services
- City of Chicago
- Department of Education
- Department of Homeland Security Citizenship & Immigration Services
- Encana Oil
- Food and Drug Administration
- Fort Bragg U.S. Army Special Operations Command
- Griffin Hospital
- Honda North America
- Magna Hospitality
- Maxim Crane
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- Oak Ridge National Lab
- Sauer Danfoss
- Seisimicom, Inc
- Social Security Administration
- Summo Manufacturing
- Switch Nap
- TAP Pharmaceutical Products
- Taylor Guitars
- Todd Shipyard
- Toyota TEMA
- Underground Contractors Association (UCA) of Illinois
- United States Geological Survey
- US Air Force
- US Army
- US Coast Guard
- Westar Energy
- and many others
Experience makes Alliance especially well suited for all your employee development and business training needs. We look forward to working with you