EXPLORE TRAINING OPTIONS
Customer Service Onsite Courses
- Building Business Relationships
- Building the Customer Centric Organization
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Call Center Managers
- Customer Care and Call Handling Skills for CSRs
- Defusing Difficult and Demanding Customers
- Delivering World Class Customer Service
- Meeting Customer Service Challenges in the Public Sector
Customer Service Training Course Directory
Learn Customer Care Skills to Achieve "World Class" Customer Service
These customer service courses, seminars and workshops are for companies who want to create a strong service culture that builds loyal relationships with customers and a better environment for their employees.
These training sessions help organizations define company-wide customer service standards, implement strategies for effective service communication, and effectively solve customer service problems.
Customer Service Training that works!
Our onsite customer service training seminars and workshops provide more than a list of do’s and don’ts. Through interactive exercises, cases and experiential activities, participants discover practical ways to hold on to your valuable customer base and win repeat business. Practice sessions built into every course develop skills to effectively and efficiently handle all types of customer interactions.
Proven Training Solutions that Get to the Heart of the Customer Experience
We train service representatives how to:
- Create superior levels of customer satisfaction
- Discover what the customer "really" wants
- Ensure repeat business
- Improve sales and "up" selling techniques
- Put the customer at the heart of your organization
- Deal with difficult and demanding customers effectively
- Inspire loyalty with new and existing customers
- and much more...
Our customer service training helps organizations:
- Uncover obstacles preventing a higher level of customer service
- Provide better customer service using telephone, email, and face-to-face communication
- Discover new ways to overcome service obstacles
- Implement techniques to ensure service excellence and increase customer loyalty
- Focus service providers' efforts to achieve the results most important to the customer
- Improve sales
- Expand the customer base
Learn to Handle Even the Most Difficult Customer Service Situations Effectively
Excellent service is the key to success. Your service representatives are expected to be courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient in every situation. You would not expect your accountants, engineers, or computer programmers to be knowledgeable, successful employees without any training. Customer service personnel need training to handle difficult customers and demanding customer service challenges of all types. Customer service training is an acquired talent requiring training.
For more information on our customer service training options, call toll free 877-385-5515.