EXPLORE TRAINING OPTIONS
Project Management Onsite Courses
- Distressed Projects: Prevention and Intervention Strategies
- Earned Value Management for Projects
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- How to Develop and Implement a Project Management Methodology
- Improved Project Management and Planning
- IT Project Management
- Managing Multiple Team Projects
- Managing Project Stakeholders and Relationships
- Project Management Essentials: For People Who Occasionally Manage Projects
- Project Management for the Occasional Project Manager
- Project Management for Sales
- Project Management Process Improvement Program
- Project Management Workshop
- Project Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Risk Management
- SharePoint for Project Management
Project Management Training Overview
Onsite and Online Project Management Courses, Seminars and Workshops to Keep Projects on Track, on Budget, and on Time
Project Management Training is essential for organizational success in today's fast-paced business world.
Whether you're an individual or a company Alliance Training has the right project management training solution for you. Our project management training courses will help you deliver smarter solutions on time and within budget.
From basic project management classes, for the person who occasionally manages projects, to advanced training seminars for senior project managers, we deliver the skills needed at every level of your development.
A complete range of project management training - from introductory level up to PMP examination preparation courses.
These interactive courses, seminars and workshops are among our most popular courses. They are designed to help you keep projects on track to achieve the desired outcomes even in the toughest, most unpredictable times.
All onsite project management courses are highly interactive with all activities designed around adult learning principles.
The interactive exercises, cases, discussions and practice sessions used in the training are tailored to your organization and your learner’s level of experience. We make the learning experience “real world” to ensure learner engagement. Our goal is to maximize the transfer of learning from the classroom to on-the-job application.
Our project management training delivers practical skills that maximize project results.
Some project management training focuses on filling out templates and following checklists. At Alliance Training, we focus on producing results. Our Project Management seminars and workshops equip project leaders with proven project management methodology combined with the interpersonal skills needed to deliver real, measurable project results.
Our online project management courses offer basic and advanced PM training for PMP Certification with PDU Credits. Courses range from:
- Basic Project Management Courses
- PMP® Practice Exams & Exam Strategies