Improved Project Management
Learn How to Manage Projects and Develop PM Skills in this Hands-On Workshop
We tailor this basic project management training to fit your learning objectives. The seminar/workshop format helps non-technical professionals to improve their project management skills and deliver basic project management solutions with improved quality, greater value and better accountability.
This seminar will give you the basic project management help you need to get your projects—and your PM career—off the ground and running.
In this interactive course, you will cover all the basics including: defining project scope and requirements, planning and budgeting, and utilizing scheduling and control tools. You will use exercises that give you hands-on practice and real-world examples from your industry.
Who Should Attend
Both professionals and non-professionals who want to improve their job performance and excel at project management.
- Increase the skill and confidence to plan and control your projects successfully
- Develop the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Improve the know-how to identify what a project really requires in time and resources
- Increase the ability and confidence to communicate and clearly set attainable goals with your clients, managers and project team members
- Achieve an understanding of what it takes to be a successful project manager
- Sidestep the most common project management pitfalls and problems
Overview of Concepts and Deliverables Provided
- How to efficiently apply the Project Planning Process
- How to define your project’s scope and proactively identify potential problems
- How to use the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to better identify work requirements
- How to develop more accurate and realistic performance and time estimates
- How to professionally schedule projects using CPM and PERT networking techniques
- How to use milestone reports to spot and correct negative schedule trends
- How to better control project flow and timeliness
- How to manage multiple projects without losing effectiveness
- How to better anticipate problems through Critical Risk Analysis
- How to more consistently establish performance reliability and accountability
To receive more information about this Project Management Course call toll free at 877-385-5515.