Work at Alliance Training and Consulting
Currently there are no open positions being filled. However, we are always looking for talented people to join our team. Resumes and salary requirements for consideration may be sent to:
Alliance Training and Consulting
8900 Indian Creek Pkwy, Ste 270
Overland Park, KS 66210-1513
Alliance Training and Consulting, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Alliance Training does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its business policies and practices.
Interested In Becoming an Alliance Training Facilitator?
Alliance Training is looking for experienced training professionals who are at the top of their game and have a passion delivering highly interactive training. Our contract trainers are subject-matter experts who facilitate business seminars and workshops. They provide training and learning solutions for private companies and government agencies of all sizes. Our operations team is set to support trainers’ needs and enables them to achieve success as a trainer/facilitator.
Our business model also allows our trainers the opportunity to earn unlimited passive income by developing and selling their own products through our marketing efforts.
All Alliance trainer/facilitators, training content developers and consultants:
- Are true subject matter experts
- Have at least 10 years of experience
- Have a record of high achievement
- Have a record of at least 300 successful training/consulting projects
- Incorporation, C Corp, S Corp, or LLC
- Business insurance of $1,000,000 general liability that includes hired and non-owned auto, and $500,000 workers compensation
- An alternate option is available (details available during application process)
- Valid driver's license
- Audio/Visual equipment including laptop, projector, microphone, and webcam
- Criminal background check
We Schedule, You Train
Alliance Training has a highly efficient support team to schedule the training, plan the details of the training and provide professional training materials used in the training.
- Tailor and deliver content in a professional, high energy, and interactive style
- Provide practical business solutions to our customers
- Travel to seminar locations
- Approved travel charges include airfare or mileage, car rentals and reimbursable sleeping rooms as needed
Advantages of Contracting
- Boost your income
- Create additional revenue streams through
- Curriculum development
- Assist content development to produce new training materials for instructor-led, webinars and e-learning formats
- Create and deliver webinars
- Control your calendar and availability
- Travel and experience new cultures and exciting places across the world
The Next Step
Alliance Training was founded by trainers. We have a long history in the training business and are continuously growing and expanding to meet customer needs. While our main business is instructor-led training, we are continuing to develop our e-learning training options. We have created affordable training options packages to satisfy our client's needs anytime, anywhere, in a variety of training formats.