EXPLORE TRAINING OPTIONS
Human Resources Onsite Courses
- Dealing with the ADA, FMLA and Workers' Compensation Overlap
- Employment Law for HR Professionals
- How to Be a Successful Interviewer
- Interview, Hire and Retain a Diverse Workforce
- Complying with the Privacy Rule Under HIPAA
- Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace
- Working with the Media
- Bridging the Generation Gap at Work
- Cultural Diversity in the Workplace
- DISC Training - Style Matters: Understanding Personal Style
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity - Valuing the Human Kaleidoscope
- Intercultural Team Building
- International Negotiation
- Harassment Training for HR Professionals
- Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- The Supervisor's Guide to Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Preventing Sexual Harassment Webinar
- Online Harassment Training
- Instructor-led Harassment Training
- Individual Sensitivity Coaching
- Blended Workplace Harassment Training
Human Resources Training Course Directory
Onsite HR seminars & workshops to meet organizational challenges.
Create an environment that fosters professional growth & encourages employee engagement.
Our onsite HR courses, seminars and workshops provide the HR management training, HR compliance training and Human Resource professional development training you need.
These human resources training and seminars provide innovative skills and strategies for recruiting employees, reducing employee turnover, promoting employee development and retaining a highly talented, flexible and diverse workforce.
Get EEO Compliance, Diversity, Sexual Harassment Training and more...
Our broad range of HR courses include: Sexual Harassment Prevention, EEO compliance, Diversity, ADA, FMLA, Workplace Negativity and more. These programs prepare your organization to meet the challenges of today's litigious employment environment. And, they are designed to help you create a positive workplace that fosters professional development and encourages employee satisfaction.
All onsite HR training programs are highly interactive with all activities designed around adult learning principles.
The interactive exercises, cases, discussions and practice sessions used in the training are tailored to your organization and your learner’s level of experience. We make the learning experience “real world” to ensure learner engagement. Our goal is to maximize the transfer of learning from the classroom to on-the-job application.
Incorporate Up-to-Date HR Best Practices
The most important training benefit is the positive impact our training can have on your strategic Human Resource Management objectives. Each human resource course focuses on improving the employee workplace experience and improves overall organizational performance while ensuring your personnel actions are on track with EEO guidelines.
The rate of change facing organizations has never been greater. Organizations must absorb and manage change at a much faster rate than ever before. To implement a successful Human Resource strategy, organizations, both large and small, must ensure that they recruit, train and retain the right people capable of delivering top performance.
Human Resource professionals must stay informed and be involved in the employee and workplace development process with quality training to ensure legal compliance, performance management, and the implementation of effective personnel policies.