Communication Strategies - $65.00
Develop critical communication skills for positive interactions in difficult situations.
Product Code: COM_STRAT
Subscription: 12 Months
Introduction and Overview
Communication Strategies is for anyone who wants to gain collaboration from others when presenting new ideas or have positive interactions when talking about difficult situations. How well we communicate can make or break a person’s professional career. This course is designed to help you improve your communication with other people (both at work and outside of work). It gives participants the opportunity to improve the critical communication skills of listening, asking questions and being aware of nonverbal messages. It also is designed to help participants who are struggling to find that middle ground between being too aggressive and too passive, and how to counter the manipulative tactics of difficult people. You will learn more about the elements of our communication with others that help us understand more about ourselves and how to better communicate for a professional image.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Learn The Messenger's Responsibility
- Develop skills in asking questions
- Identify what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively