Writing Effective Business E-mails - $49.00
How to write and revise e-mails for maximum effectiveness.
Product Code: WriteEmails
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
Introduction and Overview
Writing Effective Business E-mails focuses on how to write and revise e-mails for maximum effectiveness. You will learn to write clear, concise business e-mails that survive inbox fatigue and various best practices, tips and tricks for writing e-mails that are purposeful, concise and professionally formatted.
"I write business e-mails everyday and I was able to learn some important tips from this course. I also realized some critical email mistakes I made in the past and good ways to make my e-mails look and sound more professional." – Elizabeth M.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the basic communication model and its significance for writing and responding to e-mails
- Anticipate and circumvent limitations on e-mail as a type of push communication
- Identify various security threats to information sent through e-mail and how to mitigate these threats
- Appropriately use the different fields of an e-mail message
- Use appropriate conventions and etiquette for sending e-mail and minimizing unnecessary e-mail
- Identify the purpose and primary message of your e-mail
- Identify the level of formality required for your recipient
- Structure and format an e-mail message to increase readability
- Revise your e-mails to maximize concision
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 60 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from One Hour Courses.
Target Audience: Anyone wanting to make sure emails are effective.
Course Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 Hour
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.