Making Conversation to Develop Instant Rapport - $29.00
Learn how to develop instant rapport with anyone any time.
Product Code: ComRapport
Subscription: 3 Months
Making Conversation to Develop Instant Rapport Course Overview:
Meeting new people – making chitchat – and developing rapport with people is critical to success in business and in life.
While good conversational skills are critical to developing solid business relationships and personal relationships, many people find it difficult to make small talk with strangers.
In this session you will learn simple techniques that really work to develop instant rapport with anyone, anytime, anywhere. The techniques you learn can be applied immediately at work and in your social life.
So, if building stronger relationships with your customers, peers, bosses and others faster would be of value to you and to your career – this course is for you!
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply Five Rules and Five Tools to have a conversation with anyone, anytime – even when you feel like you don’t have something interesting to say
- Engage in conversation without having to be clever or witty
- Use the KIND Technique to jumpstart a conversation
- Take steps to build instant rapport with anyone
- Find the common ground to build on
- Recognize the other person’s communication style to better connect with them
- Develop "rainmaking" conversations to influence others and increase sales
- Use words, voice tone and body language to be seen as someone “they” would like to get to know better
In everyday life, building rapport can help you develop better relationships, improve communication, influence others, improve teamwork and achieve higher levels of success.
The techniques learned in this course touch on the most primitive parts of our subconscious mind. Whether that's right or wrong, these techniques can be used better connect with anyone.
Participants will receive:
- Skill Builder Quick Reference Guide:
- Quickly reference the techniques and tools developed in this course.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from the Alliance Skill Builder Series of courses.
This course is self-paced and online.
You will have access to this course for 3 months.
Target Audience: This course is designed for mid- and entry-level professionals and those looking to increase their skills to communicate and connect with others more effectively.
The course is especially helpful for sales, customer service personnel and those who feel uncomfortable in networking environments where they do not know many people.
Estimated Time to Complete: 30 minutes