Effective Presentations - $125.00
Learn to organize, structure and create effective presentations.
Product Code: EFF-Present
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .5
Introduction and Overview
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is increasingly important in organizational settings. This course helps learners organize, structure and create effective presentations. Since many organizations use PowerPoint as a way of communicating information, this course offers advice and guidance on the most effective and persuasive uses of PowerPoint.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize what makes communication effective.
- Understand the elements in the communications process.
- Better organize your communications and presentations.
- Understand PowerPoint graphic rules of thumb.
- Create an effective summary slide.
- Describe and employ the four steps of purposeful communication in your presentations.
- Understand the forecast, present and echo structure for presentations.
- Recognize key visual considerations for PowerPoint slides and presentations.
- Understand how to organize and create PowerPoint presentations.
- Revise PowerPoint slides to make them more effective.
- Understand the success factors for face-to-face presentations.
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners with a basic understanding of and experience with PowerPoint.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 4-6 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
This course is part of the Communication Suite of online Courses.