Principles of Negotiation - $49.00
Learn to accomplish your negotiating goals and still preserve business relationships.
Product Code: PubSp-ComAud
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
Introduction and Overview
Principles of Negotiation seeks to help you accomplish your negotiating goals while preserving your business relationship. Further, you will learn how to identify and exert power in a negotiation and identify behaviors that can challenge or stall a negotiation.
"Overall, a good review of negotiation principles. This is a great price for a one hour, online business training course. Normally, these types of courses are a lot more time and money." — Pete Y.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define negotiation
- Explain the differences between principled negotiation, distributive negotiation, integrative negotiation and mixed motive negotiation
- Discuss what BATNA (Best Alternative to No Agreement) is and why it is important within the context of a negotiation
- Describe the concepts of reservation price and ZOPA (Zone of Possible Agreement), as well as how they relate to one another in a negotiation
- Describe the steps that should be taken to plan for a negotiation
- Explain the ways that power can be used in a negotiation, and how power can be gained from different sources
- Identify different behaviors which can pose challenges to a negotiation and may cause impasses
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 60 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from One Hour Courses.
Target Audience: This course is designed for mid- and entry-level professionals, managers, and all those interested in negotiation.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/ No prerequisites
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 Hour
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.