Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Call Center Managers
Train Call Center Supervisors to lead, mentor and coach employees for improved sales and service
Call Center Management Training - a workshop for call center managers and supervisors. This 1-day session is designed to enhance the skills of new and veteran call center managers and supervisors. This course re-energizes participants to use good coaching skills and develops their ability to mentor call center CSRs. The result is improved sales and better customer relations.
Through the use of our “What's My Coaching Style?” coaching assessment tool, call center managers develop an understanding of their own personal style and take a first step to developing successful coaching and mentoring relationships. Ultimately, call center managers learn how to modify their own styles to create better rapport with the people they mentor and coach.
Who Should Attend
Designed for all call center customer service supervisors and mangers. The course trains supervisors in the best practices for agent training and development, motivation and retention, team collaboration, and performance measurement.
Overview of Concepts and Deliverables Provided
- Develop a basis of trust and confidence with employees
- Understanding the keys to successful motivation
- Evaluating your coaching style to recognize strengths and areas for improvement
- Identify preferences for one of four coaching styles: Direct, Spirited, Considerate or Systematic
- Develop an awareness of personal behavior patterns
- Understand how personal style reveals itself in coaching
- How to maximize the effectiveness of your coaching style
- Practice using good coaching and facilitation skills to develop as a mentor
- How to handle criticism without becoming defensive
- How to conduct a more receptive and responsive coaching session
- How to use “damage control” tactics to smooth over hard feelings and prevent grudges from being formed
- How to avoid words and phrases that rob your message of credibility
The “What's My Coaching Style?” assessment tool is a stand-alone instrument that can be used as a skill-builder reference and can be a valuable asset in subsequent training.
This Call Center Manager Training goes beyond basic management training. The workshop develops coaching and mentoring skills for improved leadership, better employee relations and stronger customer relations that benefit your entire organiza
For more information on this or any of our other customer service training options, call toll free 877-385-5515.