Customer Care and Call Handling Skills for CSRs
Onsite, interactive training develops CSR skills and techniques
Connect with customers
Asses Customer Needs
Resolve issues quickly and effectively.
Develop Core Call Center Skills in this one-day workshop. This call center training builds CSRs service skills and develops the confidence they need to build better customer relationships, create a positive image and respond effectively to customer demands. Plus, call center service representatives discover new strategies to build and maintain customer loyalty through exceptional communication and call handling skills.
This interactive session uses exercises and cases tailored to your call center's needs to create a positive and relevant learning experience. Participants practice communication skills to establish positive relationships, add value to every customer contact and develop adaptive approaches to care for the needs of every customer. They will learn to use customer service techniques to become the customer’s advocate, provide appropriate service information, solve problems, reduce conflict and exceed client expectations. They will discover how to use telephone voice and etiquette to handle calls with maximum efficiency.
Focusing on relationship building skills and problem resolution techniques that can be applied to customer interactions, this session helps every CSR build and maintain better customer relations through exceptional communication and customer servicing skills.
This Call Center Customer Service Training goes beyond basic service training. The seminar provides service tips and techniques to improve customer satisfaction and build stronger customer relations that will benefit your entire organization.
Who Should Attend
Designed for all call center customer service reps and telephone sales people, this seminar develops skills and techniques to help build rapport with customers, improve client relationships and engage customers more effectively to improve both sales and customer service.
- Understand personal paradigms, attitudes and motivators that drive your service behavior
- Recognize your own and your customers’ preferred communications style
- Apply interview strategies to uncover the “total message” with effective listening, responses and pacing skills
- Maintain control, efficiency and professionalism through powerful questioning techniques
- Apply problem solving and solution development techniques with any customer
Overview of Concepts and Deliverables Provided
- Develop standards of excellence
- Determine positive and negative habits
- Identify communication styles
- Recognize verbal clues
- Adapt and modify your style
- Use your voice effectively - be situation sensitive
- Put together a plan for success
- Effectively place customers on hold
- Avoid transfer trips
- Make voice mail positive
- Apply better listening skills
- Identify levels of listening and barriers
- Practice active listening
- Show you really do care and empathize
- Practice responses to build rapport
- Discover your response style - and adapt to the situation
- Use good interviewing skills
- Open the door with good questions
- Use powerful questioning techniques
- Analyze open vs. closed questions
- Resolve situations, solve problems and make recommendations
- Give information
- Get information - all of it - to understand the real need
- Problem solve with them
- Apply a step-by-step approach to gain agreement
- End the call with client satisfaction - every time
- Position for future calls
For more information on this or any of our other customer service training options, call toll free 877-385-5515.
Featured Trainers in Customer Service