PAUL'S FAVORITE TRAINING TOPICS
As a consultant, Paul provides website audits and helps clients determine how to maximize the 7 C’s of successful e-business; content, commerce, community, collaboration, creativity, connectivity, and customer service. As a speaker and trainer, he brings his extensive experience and platform skills to each and every engagement. Call on Paul Gibler for training or keynote sessions in e-marketing, marketing communications, branding, marketing strategy or presentation skills.
With over 20 years of strategic marketing experience as a Consultant, Corporate Leader, Author, Public Speaker and Trainer, Paul brings a multi-sector, multi-dimensional perspective on how to attract, relate and retain customers. Paul became known as the Web Chef due to his interest in cooking and for the many recipes and ingredients to e-business and marketing success that he provides to attendees at his sessions.
Paul's experience includes marketing services, capital goods, intangibles and consumables in a wide range of industry sectors including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical equipment, financial services, consumer catalogs, consulting, associations, telecommunications, energy, auto dealerships and higher education.
E-business and marketing experience developing strategies and tactics to attract, relate and retain customers since 1996
Over 3 years of experience in adult education and training
Adjunct Faculty, University of Wisconsin system and Marquette University
View a video excerpt of Paul Gibler training on Internet Marketing:
What others say about Paul:
"You gave the best presentation I have ever seen on the internet."
- Charleston Ad Fed
"I enjoyed the presenter and the topic and did find some new tips and suggestions that could help me."
- CUNA Marketing Schools II
"Great presentation – comprehensive review of the right ingredients to stir up e-success!"
- University Of Wisconsin E-Business Consortium
"Thank you so much for an excellent presentation. I was (as were so many others) impressed with your ability to cover so much information so quickly and yet so succinctly. We were deluged with positive feedback from the membership and board."
- Sales & Marketing Executives Milwaukee
"I really enjoyed learning about new advertising techniques with newsletters."
"I like how you incorporated pre-meeting survey results and attendee websites."
- Fargo/Moorhead Advertising Federation
"Introducing yourself to individuals and your chef outfit works great."
- Media Communications Association International
BS Accounting and Marketing, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
MBA Marketing, University of Michigan
- President (2001 - 2004) - International Association of Business Communicators Madison Chapter
- Director Professional Development (2000 - 2001) - International Association of Business Communicators
- Board of Directors - Madison Advertising Federation (1999 – 2003)
- Business Advisory Board – University of Wisconsin Platteville (2000 – 2006)
- Member - American Marketing Association, e-Business Communications Association, National Speakers Association – WI Chapter