Interviewing Skills: Ace Those Tough Questions - $49.00
How to prepare for tough interview questions and get the job you want.
Product Code: Interview-Aceq
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
Introduction and Overview
As a job candidate, you must expect the unexpected. But how do you prepare? This course will help you prepare by introducing you to some of hiring managers' most uncomfortable, bizarre, blood-pressure raising, but quite common, curveballs. Cartoon scenarios will walk you through some possible responses, and interactive activities will help you to formulate your own answers before you walk in the interviewing room.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what constitutes a good answer in the mind of a hiring manager
- Anticipate some of the most common interview questions
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Explain how your professional, academic, and personal experience can best be represented in your answers to interview questions
- Use the STAR strategy to focus on the results of your past actions
- Explain to a hiring manager how the past successes represented on your resume will translate to future success in your desired position
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 60 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from One Hour Courses.
Target Audience: This course is designed for job seekers, mid- and entry-level professionals, and those looking to refresh their interviewing skills.
Course Level: Introductory
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
Successful Completion Requirement for Continuing Education Credit: Learners must score at least 70% on the course self-assessment to receive 0.1 IACET CEU.