Interviewing Skills: Make the Right Impression - $49.00
How to be most effective in a job interview.
Product Code: Interview-Impress
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
Introduction and Overview
Interviewing Skills: Make the Right Impression will help you become more effective in a job interview situation. It reviews key points in the interview process, explains how to answer tough "gotcha" interview questions, and will help you approach job interviews with confidence.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the five stages of the interview process
- Discuss the different types of interview formats
- Conduct organization and industry research efficiently using web-based resources
- Brainstorm potential interview questions and answers
- Use strategies for answering tough interview questions
- Explain the value of mock interviews as a way to rehearse for a job interview
- Apply techniques for minimizing pre-interview nervousness
- Handle unexpected interview situations
- Write a thank you note after a job interview
- Create an action plan for improving your interview performance, based on self-assessment and reflection
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 60 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from One Hour Courses.
Target Audience: This course is designed for job seekers, mid- and entry-level professionals, and those looking to refresh their interviewing skills.
Course Level: Introductory
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
Successful Completion Requirement for Continuing Education Credit: Learners must score at least 70% on the course self-assessment to receive 0.1 IACET CEU.