Preventing Workplace Harassment - $17.00
Online Sexual Harassment Employee Training - What every employee needs to know to protect from sexual harassment claims.
Product Code: HarassmentWHO
Subscription: 12 months
Introduction and Overview
- Online Sexual Harassment Employee Training designed for all employees
- Course meets all EEOC training guidelines for Sexual Harassment Training and all forms of Workplace Harassment
- Everyone gains valuable up-to-date information from these programs
Recent Supreme Court decisions and new state laws have made employers even more liable for the sexual harassment and other forms of workplace harassment of their employees.
But, court decisions have also provided a roadmap of how employers can adequately protect themselves against harassment claims. That roadmap includes the anti-sexual harassment training managers and employees need to have.
Federal and state court decisions and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Guidelines make it clear that every employer must have policies and procedures in place to prevent workplace harassment. But having a policy does not mean employees understand it or know what to do if they are being harassed or discriminated against in any manner. Again, court decisions and EEOC guidance make it clear that employers must provide training to ensure every manager and employee understands the organization's harassment policy. Through employee training, employers show due diligence relative to controlling workplace harassment.
- Definitions of Quid Pro Quo and Hostile Work Environment harassment
- Recognize the most common myths and misconceptions about workplace harassment
- It's Not Just About Sex Anymore - hostile work environments based on protected classes other than sex
- Tips for identifying the four sexual harassment patterns and how to put a stop to them
- Mistakes employees make that can create a hostile work environment in your workplace
- Practical guidance regarding the statutory provisions concerning the prevention and correction of sexual harassment
- Methods for E\employers to establish the Ellerth and Farragher Affirmative Defenses to harassment claims
- Available remedies to victims of sexual harassment in employment
- Practical examples aimed at instructing the prevention of harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- Tips to avoid retaliation claims
- How to recognize the many faces of sexual harassment; you will be surprised by who's actually guilty
- Pass the Harassment Prevention Quiz every employee should be able to ace
Alliance’s Training Guarantee:
- Our online sexual harassment training course is an exciting, interactive learning experience for employees that they will remember and incorporate into their workplace behavior – even for those who have had harassment training in the past.
- Our courses go beyond sexual harassment prevention training and incorporate all types of unlawful harassment under both state and federal laws including harassment based on age, disability, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion and genetic information.
- These online courses incorporate accelerated learning techniques to engage the learner, and make the learning fun through interaction and real-world examples from their working environment.
- We incorporate cases, interactive exercises, visual presentations, real-world case scenarios and interactive problem-solving so participants recognize how to apply the knowledge they have gained.
If you would like details about this or other Alliance training workshops, please contact at 877-385-5515.