Tailoring Resumes and Cover Letters for a Perfect Fit - $49.00
How to write effective and targeted resumes.
Product Code: Interview-Impress
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
Introduction and Overview
Tailoring Resumes and Cover Letters for a Perfect Fit will help you craft a resume that is targeted, elegant and effective. The assignments in the course will show you how to tailor your resume by highlighting the skills and experience that are relevant to the job listing to which you are responding.
"Tailoring Resumes and Cover Letters for a Perfect Fit is one of the most informative, easy to use, and thorough resources for writing cover letters and resumes that I have found. The insights are well-written and the examples are consistent." – Erik
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of your resume and cover letter in the job search process
- Use your cover letter to persuade the hiring manager to want to meet you
- Use candied bullet points to write a resume that is compact but brimming with your most relevant qualifications
- Handle your references—from contacting them to formatting their information on paper
- Format your resume and cover letters for the particular submission method requested by the organization to which you are applying
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 60 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from One Hour Courses.
Target Audience: This course is designed for job seekers, mid- and entry-level professionals, and those looking to refresh their resume and cover letter writing skills.
Course Level: Introductory
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
Successful Completion Requirement for Continuing Education Credit: Learners must score at least 70% on the course self-assessment to receive 0.1 IACET CEU.