Coaching 101 - Basic Course - $49.00
Learn the skills and techniques of positive coaching to be an effective coach.
Product Code: Coach101
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
HRCI Credits: 1
Introduction and Overview
Coaching 101 focuses on the skills and techniques of positive coaching in an organizational setting, including active listening, observing and providing constructive feedback, reinforcing positive employee performance through recognition and praise, and teaching new skills.
"I really enjoyed this course. The content, length, and level of difficulty were spot on, and the exercises were engaging and helpful. The system is also really easy to use—very intuitive and user-friendly." – Jen Y.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain how coaching employees is a vital part of managing in any organization
- Distinguish between managerial coaching, executive coaching, and personal coaching
- Identify the triggers for coaching and recognize characteristics of coachability
- Describe the five-step coaching process
- Explain the SMART technique of goal setting
- Explain the use of the USED model in coaching
- Discuss the monitoring and follow-up coaching process
- Explain the differences between mentoring and coaching
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 60 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from One Hour Courses.
Target Audience: This course is designed for mid- and entry-level professionals, managers, and all those interested who coach in the workplace.
Course Level: Introductory
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
Successful Completion Requirement for Continuing Education Credit: Learners must score at least 70% on the course self-assessment to receive 0.1 IACET CEU and 1 HRCI Specified - Strategic Business Credit Hour.