How to Delegate - $49.00
Learn delegation skills - when to delegate, who to delegate to, how to give clear instructions and how to monitor progress to get results.
Product Code: Delegation_101
Subscription: 12 months
How to Delegate
Effective delegation is one of the most important skills managers and supervisors can master. Delegation reduces your workload and develops employee skills. However, delegation is also often one of the hardest skills for a manager to develop.
In this course you will explore many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate, who to delegate to, how to give clear instructions and how to monitor progress to ensure required results are achieved.
The course takes you through the delegation process step by step. You learn where the potential delegation pitfalls are and how to avoid them.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand how effective delegation can make them more successful
- Break personal barriers to delegation.
- Determine what tasks to delegate
- Identify the right person to delegate the task to
- Understand the four levels of authority you can give when delegating
- Implement a step-by-step plan to delegating tasks
- Give better instructions for better delegation results
- Apply practices to avoid delegation pitfalls
- Monitor the delegated task to get the best results and avoid micro-management
- Use delegation as a developmental tool
You learn how to empower employees to achieve more and get better results. The tools and tips provided in this course help you overcome any inhibitions about delegation and start using delegation as a motivational tool to develop staff and achieve higher levels of success.
Participants will receive:
- Skill Builder Quick Reference Guide: Quickly reference the techniques and tools developed in this course. The guide also includes a Ten Point Checklist to Effective Delegation, a sample Delegation Go to Guide, a sample Delegation Log.
- Certificate of completion: Upon successful completion and the course quiz, you will receive a certificate of completion from the Alliance Skill Builder Series of courses.
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 12 months.
Target Audience: This course is designed for mid- and entry-level professionals and those looking to reassess their career goals and direction.
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour