Leading Teams - Basic Course - $49.00
Learn the skills and techniques to lead teams effectively.
Product Code: LeadTeams
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
Introduction and Overview
Leading Teams addresses the key issues surrounding leadership in a team and what is required to lead teams effectively.
The course develops techniques to empower teams and considers how team leaders must account for the special circumstances where responsibility, accountability, communication, and leadership are shared.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of good teams
- Recognize the various types of teams
- Utilize the benefits empowered
- Apply the key sources of motivation for team efforts
- Develop the key qualities and skills of a team leader
- Recognize the stages of Tuckman's model of team development and apply effective team leader strategies in each stage
- Apply effective approaches for managing team conflict
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 60 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from One Hour Courses.
Target Audience: This course is designed for mid- and entry-level professionals, managers, and those interested in effective leadership.
Course Level: Introductory
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
Successful Completion Requirement for Continuing Education Credit: Learners must score at least 70% on the course self-assessment to receive 0.1 IACET CEU and 1 HRCI Specified - Strategic Business Credit Hour.