Time Flies! Making the Most of Your Day - $49.00
Learn time management skills to maximize efficiency and accomplish more in less time.
Product Code: TimeMgmt
Subscription: 60 Days
CEU Credits: .1
Introduction and Overview
Time Flies! Making the Most of Your Day teaches effective time management skills: how to maximize your efficiency and productivity, to allocate, track, and manage your time, and to accomplish more in less time.
"For me, a master procrastinator who is constantly drowning in a flood of e-mail, this course was a hugely useful call to action. I will use some of the tips and techniques immediately and return to try others down the road when I feel myself slipping into time-mismanagement patterns." - Anne
Time is a limited, and precious, resource. You can become more effective by employing time management and scheduling techniques, delegating, outsourcing key tasks, and employing technology. Effective time management can help you achieve your goals at home and at work.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- State the key outcomes and goals of effective time management
- Assess your attitudes about your relationship to time and time management
- Determine where your time is really being spent
- Apply SMART goals and recognize the importance of professional goals
- Apply the key principles of time management (organization, prioritization and planning)
- Implement common methods for prioritizing tasks
- Apply common time management tools
- Take effective steps in the delegation process and apply guidelines for appropriate task delegation
- Use effective strategies to handle daily tasks and distractions, such as e-mail, phone calls and other interruptions
This course is self-paced and online. You will have access to this course for 60 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion from One Hour Courses.
Target Audience: This course is designed for mid- and entry-level professionals, managers, and those interested in making better use of their time.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/ No Prerequisites
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.