Creativity in Teams and Organizations - $79.00
Learn how to improve team creativity to increase productivity.
Product Code: CreativTeamOrg
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .5
Introduction and Overview
This course looks at spurring creativity and innovation in teams and organizations. Drawing on the latest academic thinking, it outlines the key factors for creative teams.
Further, the course focuses on tools and techniques designed to yield more productive thinking in collective settings. Participants learn about a number of targeted tools (including brainstorming, Discussion 66, Provocation, and others) to generate fresh thinking in smaller group settings and in their organizations.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the connection between creativity and innovation
- Outline the five factors for creative teams
- Use team creative tools such as brainstorming, Discussion 66, anonymous idea generation, and visioning
- Explain the importance of diversity in team creativity
- Describe techniques for prototyping new ideas
- Explain how to overcome creative barriers for teams and organizations
- Describe ways to make teams and organizations more open to creativity and innovation
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in tools and techniques to generate fresh thinking in smaller group settings and in their organizations.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 4-5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
This course is part of the Innovation and Critical Thinking Suite of online Courses.