Introduction to Critical Thinking - $95.00
Learn how to use critical thinking to improve your problem-solving skills.
Product Code: IntroCritThnk
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .7
Introduction and Overview
This course is an introduction to the importance of critical thinking in the business world. Critical thinking is an intellectual model for reasoning through issues to reach well-founded conclusions about them. Asking questions is at the heart of critical thinking.
This program is designed to help learners define and identify critical thinking and reasoning skills and develop those skills.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define critical thinking, reasoning and logic
- Ask appropriate questions for critical thinking
- Understand the process of systematic problem-solving
- Identify and overcome barriers to critical thinking
- Articulate common reasoning fallacies
- Understand critical thinking as it pertains to the workplace
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in refining their critical thinking skills.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 7 hours
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
This course is part of the Innovation and Critical Thinking Suite of online Courses.