Personal Creativity - $79.00
Discover your personal creativity and apply it to your organizational challenges.
Product Code: PersonalCrtvty
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .1
Introduction and Overview
This course addresses Personal Creativity. Through tools and exercises drawn from Adrian Brown's book, Creativity & Innovation, it seeks to help unlock the creativity within individuals.
By stimulating creativity through various techniques (mind-mapping, DO-IT, SCAMPER, right and left brain thinking), participants learn to tap into their personal creativity and apply it to organizational challenges.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the basis of personal creativity
- Explain the uses of creative tools
- Distinguish between vertical and lateral thinking
- Employ creative tools like SCAMPER, random input, mind mapping, and DO IT
- Describe the key characteristics of personal creativity
- Assess the issues surrounding measuring creativity
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in exploring and expanding their personal and professional creativity.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated Time to Complete: 3-5 hours
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
This course is part of the Innovation and Critical Thinking Suite of online Courses.