PMP 3 - Project Scope Management Fifth Edition - $79.00
Training on Chapter 5 of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Product Code: PMP-3
Subscription: 30 Days
PDU Credits: .5
CEU Credits: 3.5
Introduction and Overview
This course was designed as a supplemental study guide for the major content areas of Chapter 5 of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Fifth Edition. In this course, you will consider many of the key issues surrounding Project Scope Management.
This course contains video segments of project management professionals who offer advice and best practices about how to become a more effective project manager.
Taking advantage of online interactivity, the course contains a vocabulary game, flashcards, and other activities to help you master the material.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define scope and explain how to create a project scope statement
- Explain the different methods, tools, and techniques for collecting requirements
- Assess the work that needs to be completed for a project to successfully fulfill its objectives
- Create a work breakdown structure and WBS dictionary
- Describe how a requirements traceability matrix can be used to trace project requirements throughout the project's life cycle
- Describe where scope baselines and performance measurement baselines come from and how they are used to evaluate the success of a project through its life cycle
- Complete project review reports and lead meetings
Note: After successful completion, learners receive 3.5 PDUs/contact hours. Successful completion means completing all assignments in the course and scoring a minimum of 70% on the assessment at the end of the course.
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners with some project management experience.
Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fourth Edition (PMBOK® Guide).
Estimated Time to Complete: 3.5 hours of online course work
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course requires the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide).
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.