PMP® Exam Prep Course - $699.00
A comprehensive preparation for the PMP® certification exam - includes exam taking tips.
Product Code: PMP_ExamPrep
Subscription: 180 Days
PDU Credits: 3.5
CEU Credits: 35
Introduction and Overview
This completely online and self-paced project management program builds successful project managers at all levels of the organization. It provides a comprehensive preparation for the PMP® certification exam including exam taking tips, twelve comprehensive module quizzes, five process group tests, and two full-length, 200-question practice exams covering the PMBOK® Guide areas of knowledge, which will provide a report to help you determine your areas of weakness.
This course contains video segments of project management professionals who offer advice and best practices about how to become a more effective project manager.
Taking advantage of online interactivity, the course utilizes vocabulary games, crossword puzzles, flashcards, ordering games, drag-and-drop activities, and other interactive components to help you master the material.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how enterprise environmental factors and organizational process assets effect how projects can be managed
- Identify the five stages of a project life cycle and explain how these stages can overlap in time
- Create a project management plan with subsidiary plans for each of the knowledge areas and explain how progressive elaboration and integrated change management can keep these documents effective and relevant
- Discuss the overlapping nature of project activities and practice Project Integration Management to coordinate the various project management processes
- Explain how a project's various baselines (including scope, cost, schedule, quality, risk, procurement, and others) are determined, planned for, and managed
- Describe how to effectively manage human resources and engage all stakeholders
- Recognize the key methods used to estimate project schedule and cost at the beginning of a project and to forecast cost and schedule variances at any time during the project
- Explain how the project management knowledge contained in the PMBOK® Guide can be used in practice
Note: After successful completion, you will receive 35 PDUs/contact hours to qualify to take the PMI Project Management Professional Exam®. Successful completion means completing all assignments in the course, and scoring a minimum of 70% on the second 200-question practice test.
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in preparing to take the PMP® exam.
Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide).
Estimated Time to Complete: 35-40 hours of online course work
Guarantee: Learners who pass the PMP® or RMP® test prep course final self-assessment (Practice Exam #2) with a score of 70 or higher who do not pass the PMI exam in that subject area will be able to take the same course again for free. To be eligible, students must take the PMI exam within 45 days of completing the exam prep course and passing the practice exam.
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course requires the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Fifth Edition.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.