An Overview of Marketing - $79.00
Learn about the marketing Four Ps and strategies to improve customer value and satisfaction.
Product Code: OV_Marketing
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .5
Introduction and Overview
This course provides an introduction to marketing and marketing planning, and addressing the definition of marketing, the marketing mix (the Four Ps), the strategic importance of marketing, and customer values and satisfaction.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define marketing and the marketing concept
- Understand the marketing process
- Explain the uses of the marketing mix (the Four Ps)
- Explore the relationship between marketing and strategic planning
- Understand customer value, customer satisfaction, and the importance of loyalty
- Discuss the role of ethics in marketing
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners with little or no experience with marketing.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.