Marketing Planning - $79.00
How to develop an effective marketing plan using the Four Ps (product, pricing, promotion, and placement).
Product Code: MarketPlanSubscription
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .5
Introduction and Overview
This course reviews the marketing planning process, the components of an effective marketing plan, and the role of market research and how marketers segment, target and position their product or service. The course then looks at planning and the Four Ps (product, pricing, promotion, and placement).
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the marketing planning process
- Understand how marketing information and market research is gathered, analyzed, and used
- Describe how target markets are identified and pursued
- Understand product marketing, including new product development
- Discuss the marketing issues involved in establishing the promotional mix and in setting prices
- Understand the key issues in placement and distribution planning
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in expanding upon an understanding of basic marketing principles.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory - Intermediate/Learners should have some basic marketing knowledge, including an ability to define marketing and articulate how marketing is used within an organization.
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.