Sales Negotiation Skills for Better Cross-Selling and Up-selling
Training to Increase Sales and Improve Revenue Per Customer
This Sales Negotiation Seminar improves skills for negotiating, cross-selling, and up-selling to improve sales and build client relationships.
Negotiation is a major aspect of closing a profitable contract. This involves getting the best deal possible without jeopardizing the client relationship. As a result, while closing sales, cross-selling, and up-selling products and services, sales people often concede too easily to customer demands. This Successful Sales Negotiation workshop develops the necessary skills and techniques to negotiate successfully while building client relationships.
Participants recognize how cross-selling and up-selling is a superb way to increase the value of a sale while, at the same time, build the client relationship. Participants develop the skills needed to be successful in cross-selling, up-selling, and overcoming resistance. They leave the training energized with a new attitude toward selling and have confidence in their ability to negotiate any sale.
Through interactive exercises, relevant examples, and small group discussions, participants reinforce learning and help them apply their newly developed skills on the job.
Who Should Attend
Sales personnel, managers, and executives who engage in sales negotiating activities benefit from this course.
- Plan and execute effective negotiation strategies
- Probe to identify client interests and concerns
- Recognize and handle negotiating ploys and tactics effectively
- Maintain better control over the negotiation process
- Increase opportunity to reach agreement
- Avoid making unnecessary concessions
Overview of Deliverables Provided
- How to match your customers' needs to the products and services you offer
- How to introduce the right products/services to customers at the right time
- Understand what makes people buy
- Know when to cross-sell and when to up-sell
- Apply effective questioning techniques to create sales opportunities
- How to listen for cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Overcoming objections and resistance
- Learn what “Not” to say in negotiations
- Use your body language, tonality and voice to your advantage – in person and on the phone
- Recognize the level at which negotiation is taking place
- Elevate the negotiation process from a competitive level to a more cooperative and collaborative level
- Prepare a negotiation strategy
- Counter buyer ploys and tactics throughout the negotiation process
- Manage the demand/concession process during negotiation
- Neutralizing Hardball negotiators
- Effectively escalate commitment
- Constructively address difficult issues such as price pressure
- How to make effective concessions
- Apply effective strategies to break deadlocks and overcome stalling
- Develop negotiation strategies based on offering long-term value over lowest price
- Build Deal Bundles that enhance customer relationships
- Understand when and why you may have to be willing to walk away
- Close the Deal
Bring this seminar to your organization and begin applying better cross-selling, up-selling, and sales negotiation skills to improve sales and build client relationships. Participants leave this session with a new attitude toward selling. They have the essential skills needed to be successful in cross-selling, up-selling and overcoming resistance.
To receive more information about this training call toll free at 877-385-5515.