Emergency Response and Disaster Management:
How to prepare and implement a survival plan in your company
You never know when a disaster will strike – this means your organization must be prepared. With the techniques learned in this seminar, your organization can create and implement a smart emergency plan today to avoid panic during a future crisis.
Learn how to put a comprehensive contingency plan in place to substantially increase your ability to survive a natural or man-made disaster.
In this interactive training session, you will discover tools, strategies and techniques to develop an effective emergency response plan tailored to meet your organization's needs. We will show you how to create and/or update policies and procedures to:
- Secure your building
- Safeguard your employees
- Protect valuable data, record, and sensitive information
- React swiftly, calmly and decisively in a threatening situation
- Be prepared for a minor crisis or major a catastrophe
Emergency Response and Disaster Management techniques create a first line of defense for your business and your employees.
The skills trained in this workshop are based on the latest research. Real-world situations are explored and proven emergency response methods are provided. From risk analysis to testing your completed plan, this seminar walks your through a practical process to put an effective response plan in place.
The session is designed around your organization's needs and focuses on your specific risk environment including:
Take smart approaches to business continuity and keep your people safe during times of crisis.
Who Should Attend
High-level decision-makers, risk managers, long-range planners and contingency planners, auditors, MIS personnel, records managers, disaster recovery team members and anyone responsible for the safety and security of the organization’s employees, equipment, records and facilities.
- Improve your company’s current level of emergency readiness
- Utilize up-to-date disaster management techniques
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for responding to specific emergencies
- Improve the safety of employees, equipment and sensitive information
- Improve your organization’s ability to recover from environmental or man-made disasters
Overview of Concepts and Deliverables Provided
- The key elements of any emergency response plan
- Assessing the risks — how to identify your organization’s vulnerabilities (geographic – climate – industry type)
- What you can prevent and how to do it
- How to respond to what cannot be prevented
- How to write an effective emergency response plan
- Learn key elements to keep your organization intact during a crisis
- Who you need to have involved while creating your emergency preparations
- How to insure your emergency response and disaster management plans are kept updated
- How to avoid common mistakes when implementing an emergency response plan
- Understand compliance issues
- Gaining buy-in from employees for your emergency response plan
- How to take on a leadership role while confronting a disaster
- How to answer 'What would happen if…" – a look at real-world cases
- How to guide your employees through a crisis
- How to minimize danger for employees
- How to establish and maintain a contact network to notify everyone in case of emergency
- How to determine if your plan adequately meets your organization’s needs
- How to test your emergency response plan or disaster management system
Your members or employees would enjoy and benefit from any of our safety and security programs.
To receive more information about this training call toll free at 877-385-5515.
Featured Trainers in OSHA and Safety