Facilitation Skills - $65.00
Learn how to facilitate meetings, group discussions and training sessions.
Product Code: FS101
Subscription: 12 months
Introduction and Overview
The role of facilitator is to ensure a productive group process, whether this is brainstorming a new idea or discussing the best way to implement a plan. This module will discuss the role of the facilitator within the group (e.g., leadership, referee and neutral) and the skills and qualities needed to be able to guide the meeting smoothly (e.g., communication, planning, problem identification, flexibility, confidence, authenticity, patience, integrity and perception). The module will also discuss problems that facilitators may encounter (e.g., quiet/shy participant, overly talkative participant, and overly disagreeable participant).
By the end of this course, you will:
- Identify your role as a facilitator
- Classify the role of the group
- Facilitate goal-oriented results through value-driven perspective
- Apply facilitator’s code of ethics
- Identify the stages of effective facilitation
- Resolve disagreement using a range of consensus-building techniques