An Overview of Sustainable Management - $99.00
This course develops the business case for sustainable management for long-run profitability and success.
Product Code: SustMgmt-Ovr
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .5
CPE Credits: 4.5
Introduction and Overview
Sustainable management is managing a firm so that it generates profits for its owners, protects the environment, and improves the lives of the people with whom it interacts. The business case for sustainable management is that it can help a company's long-run profitability and success.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define sustainability and its application in an organizational setting
- Describe the connection between the environment and sustainability
- Explain the business case for sustainable management
- Recognize the role of government regulation in corporate sustainability efforts
- Discuss leadership in sustainable management
- Outline the criticisms of corporate sustainability
- Apply sustainable management principles to workplace scenarios
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in advancing their understanding of sustainable management.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
This course is part of the Sustainable Management Suite of five (5) online courses.
- An Overview of Sustainable Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Measuring Sustainable Management Performance
- Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics
- Triple Bottom Line Accounting