Sustainable Management Suite - $459.00
Learn how to run a business that generates profits while protecting the environment.
Product Code: ManageBudgets
Subscription: 150 Days
CEU Credits: 2.5
CPE Credits: 23
Introduction and Overview
Sustainability refers to the use of ecosystems and their resources in a manner that satisfies current needs without compromising the needs or options of future generations.
A sustainable business is one that generates profits for its owners, protects the environment, and improves the lives of the people with whom it interacts.
This program covers several key topics, including:
- The reasons for sustainability's increase in popularity
- The connection between the environment and sustainability
- The business case for embracing sustainable management within an organization
- The role government regulation plays in sustainability efforts
- Some criticisms of corporate sustainability
- Applying sustainable management principles in the workplace
- Applying the triple bottom line (TBL) concept and its three pillars of "People, Planet, and Profits" in organizations
- Recognizing and implementing best practices for measuring sustainable management efforts
Our Ask the Expert feature connects you to a network of experts ready to answer any content-related questions you have. You can expect to receive a response within 24 to 48 hours, though some questions are answered the same day they are sent.
Upon successful completion, you can download a printable certificate of completion for this online course suite. The course has no textbooks or prerequisites.
The Sustainable Management Suite Includes These Five (5) Online Courses:
- An Overview of Sustainable Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Measuring Sustainable Management Performance
- Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics
- Triple Bottom Line Accounting