Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics - $99.00
Learn key issues surrounding leadership and business ethics for Sustainable Management.
Product Code: SustMgmt-Ethic
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .5
CPE Credits: 4.5
Introduction and Overview
Leaders are increasingly being held responsible and accountable for the manner in which they lead--and if they are adhering to ethical behavior when they make decisions. Organizations have learned that the costs of unethical actions can be high, both legally, and from the perspective of brand image and reputation.
At the same time, research is showing that good business ethics translates to good business results. Leading in an ethical manner can provide a clear advantage in building a thriving enterprise.
This course reviews the key issues surrounding leadership and business ethics.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the role of ethics in the workplace and for leadership
- Describe some of the major ethical frameworks used in developing business ethics
- Discuss the use of ethical standards and ethics codes in the workplace
- Recognize the role of leadership in setting the ethical tone for an organization
- Apply ethical principles to workplace scenarios
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in advancing their understanding of sustainable management.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated Time to Complete: 3-5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
This course is part of the Sustainable Management Suite of five (5) online courses.
- An Overview of Sustainable Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Measuring Sustainable Management Performance
- Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics
- Triple Bottom Line Accounting