Business Ethics Online Course - $65.00
Learn Business Ethics and decision making skills to solve ethical dilemmas at work.
Product Code: BE101
Subscription: 12 Months
Introduction and Overview
This course provides an introduction to business ethics. You will develop a solid understanding of the nature of ethics, the role ethics plays in business and the ethical decision making process.
You will explore common ethical workplace dilemmas and learn practical advice on how to make ethical decisions when no decision seems right. Plus, you will learn how to analyze complex ethical choices and make good ethical business decisions.
While the course includes some ethical theory, it is designed to give practical techniques that can be applied by front-line employees, supervisors and managers at all levels.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the difference between ethics and morals
- Recognize the value of business ethics
- Identify some of your values and moral principles
- Be familiar with some philosophical approaches to ethical decisions
- Identify some ways to improve ethics in your office
- Use and ethical decision making model
- Apply techniques to avoid ethical dilemmas
- Utilize ethical decision making tools to help you make better decisions
- Practice techniques to deal with common ethical dilemmas