Train the Trainer Training Information
Develop training skills to create buy-in, enthusiasm, and change behavior.
Our Train-The-Trainer workshops show you practical, easy ways to involve participants more in their own learning. When participants take ownership of their learning, they remember more of what they are taught and apply what they learn back on the job. (EXPLORE TRAINING OPTIONS and our Train the Trainer Onsite Courses.)
Learners’ attention spans are short. Trainers must be able to engage and re-engage the learners interest.
Train-The-Trainer Program Benefits
- Make learning interesting - and FUN
- Facilitate learning and learning activities
- Learn techniques to engage learners - and recognize when to re-engage them
- Incorporate adult learning principles into the training
- Master facilitation skills to make classroom training effective
- Apply proven on the job training techniques
- Develop superior presentation skills and personal confidence
- Respond to questions effectively
- Create and maintain an effective learning environment
- Keep your cool and remain professional, even if you have a “brain freeze”
- Maximize the ROI on your training
- And much more...
Our workshops provide proven training solutions. We look forward to helping you implement superior training techniques.
These days' the trainer must know how to compensate for culturally-induced learner shortcomings, remember to use solid adult learning principles, and effectively implement sound communication techniques. Too often, trainers forget these principles:
- Tell them what you are going to tell them
- Tell them
- Then tell them what you have told them
But remember "telling is not training." Learn to make training interactive and experiential.
Studies show people remember:
- 10% of what they read
- 20% of what they hear
- 30% of what they see
- 50% of what they hear and see
- 70% of what they say
- 90% of what they say and do
Alliance instructor-led training will prepare you to develop and deliver effective presentations for all levels whether you are speaking to front-line employees or to the boardroom. You will learn powerful facilitation and training skills enabling you to implement solid strategies to make exceptional presentations, respond smoothly when asked to make a few impromptu remarks, and stay cool, calm, and collected when your audience starts drilling you with tough questions.
All of Alliance’s programs are customized to fit your organization's unique requirements. Plus, our training is 100% guaranteed. We will make certain your training targets your people and your organization's needs.
Featured Trainers in Train the Trainer