Business Law for Entrepreneurs - $129.00
Learn the basics of basics the business law.
Product Code: BusLaw-ENT
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .5/p>
Introduction and Overview
This course covers the basics of business law for an entrepreneur. It reviews legal structures for a new venture, intellectual property, employment law, contracts, government regulation, and personal and real property.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Legal Environment
- Sole Proprietorships
- Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- S Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Trademarks and Trade Secrets
- Employment Law
- Forming a Contract
- Contracts and Fraud
- Sales Contracts
- Taxation and the Employer's Responsibilities
- Government Regulation
- Personal Property
- Real Property
- Transfer of Real Property Ownership
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in gaining a basic understanding of the law of entrepreneurship.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
This course is part of the Entrepreneurship Suite which includes these five (5) online courses:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Leadership and Management for Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs