Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs - $129.00
Learn how to develop strategies to overcome marketing challenges when starting a new business.
Product Code: StratMark-ENT
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .5
Introduction and Overview
This course reviews the strategic issues that an entrepreneur faces while starting a new venture or business, and highlights the questions about market acceptance that must be answered during every stage of the entrepreneurial process.
This course covers these topics:
- Describe the role of strategy and marketing in an entrepreneurial setting
- Discuss the basics of strategy, including the three levels of strategy and the five competitive forces identified by Michael Porter
- Explain marketing basics, including the marketing process and the Four P's
- Discuss the role of marketing in the discovery stage of a new venture
- Describe the evaluation of the market for a new venture, including market segmentation, target marketing, and exploring customer needs
- Discuss the role of strategic planning in the entrepreneurial process
- Describe the key elements of a marketing plan
- Outline the factors for success in creating a new venture business plan
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in understanding the strategy and marketing challenges in starting a new business.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated Time to Complete: 5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
This course is part of the Entrepreneurship Suite which includes these five (5) online courses:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Leadership and Management for Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs