Entrepreneurship Suite - $599.00
Learn the key issues to start a business on you own.
Product Code: Entrep_Suite
Subscription: 150 Days
CEU Credits: 2.5/p>
Introduction and Overview
This online certificate program introduces key issues in entrepreneurship for those looking to start a business on their own.
- What does it take to build and grow a business from scratch?
- What personal characteristics are shared by successful entrepreneurs?
- What types of resources are available to budding entrepreneurs, and where can you find them?
Learners who complete this program will have the answers to those questions and others that are essential to the success of their businesses.
Each 3 to 5 hour, self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies, and self-assessments that engage entrepreneurs and structure their learning about their field.
Our Ask the Expert feature connects you to a network of experts ready to answer any content-related questions you have. You can expect to receive a response within 24 to 48 hours, though some questions are answered the same day they are sent.
Upon successful completion, you can download a printable certificate of completion for this online course suite. The course has no textbooks or prerequisites.
The Entrepreneurship Suite includes these five (5) online courses:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Leadership and Management for Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs