Introduction to Entrepreneurship - $129.00
Learn how entrepreneurs go through each stage of the process to create and establish successful new ventures.
Product Code: Intro-ENT
Subscription: 30 Days
CEU Credits: .5
Introduction and Overview
This course explores the different aspects of entrepreneurship and how entrepreneurs create and establish successful new ventures. It reviews issues and activities involved in starting a new business, including the decisions that must be made before an enterprise can be launched and established.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur
- Outline the eight stages of the entrepreneurial process
- Explain the discovery stage
- Describe the evaluation of the market for a new venture
- Outline ways to structure the venture
- Discuss the strategic planning process for an entrepreneur
- Describe the operational and financial planning needed for a new venture
- Outline how an entrepreneur develops and employs a business plan
- Describe the options for funding the new venture
- Discuss issues in implementing the plans for a new venture
- Recognize the ethical issues faced by entrepreneurs
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in gaining an overview of the challenges involved with starting a business.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 5 hours
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
This course is part of the Entrepreneurship Suite which includes these five (5) online courses:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Leadership and Management for Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs